Life’s too short to finish it early!
- When passing cyclists, give them plenty of room, time and space to manoeuvre.
- Before overtaking make sure there’s a room ahead
- Allow plenty of room… do not cut in.
- Give cyclists at least as much room as you would when overtaking a car.
- You MUST NOT overtake by crossing a solid white line… unless cycle’s travelling at 10 mph or less.
SPONSORSHIP: If you know of bodies that might simply sponsor the production and distribution of such an important road safety message, then contact the Bookmark People; ranging from a few thousand homes to an entire region, they can place targeted library bookmarks which can deliver your message uniquely to the heart of the community.
Alternatively just share this post! Life’s too short to finish early!